SOUTH BAY SANDBLASTING & TANK CLEANING, INC. is looking to hire a Staff Accountant
Essential Functions and Major Responsibilities:
- Primary software is QuickBooks Enterprise edition
- Excel data management, including pivot tables, lookups, and graphs
- Performance of bank reconciliations
- Construction accounting and job costing
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll for both production personnel and temporary staff
- Production of daily cash reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Quickbooks Enterprise edition
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Ability to undertake rapid problem resolution
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and priorities
- Enthusiasm in undertaking new and sometimes difficult tasks
- Fishbowl Inventory software experience preferred
- AboutTime timekeeping software experience preferred
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data in Excel
- Ability to create reports in Jasper iReports and Quickbooks OBDC interface
- Experience with processing expense reports
Qualification and Education Requirements:
BS degree in Accounting is preferred. 3 -5 years accounting experience desirable.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Whereas the normal shift is 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., the candidate must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
This job involves sitting at a desk for up to 2 hours at a time, standing.
Expect frequent use of telephone as well as relaying information to other members of the department.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk; or hear.
The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that may be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other requirements: All positions require a pre-employment medical test. This employer participates in E-Verify. Must be able to qualify for PIV-I security clearance. Ability to read technical English is a must. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To respond to this ad, you:
MUST provide us with a resume
MUST provide us with past employers’ contact information
MUST provide us with past salary history
If all requirements listed above are not provided your application will not be considered.
COMPENSATION COMMENSURATE TO EXPERIENCE.
Women, veterans and their spouses are encouraged to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO/AA M/F D/V
Refer to Job # 2017/003.